Monday, June 10, 2013

FIT4U Circuit Class

FIT4U Circuit Class

Come join me starting on July 1, 2013 for a Circuit Training Class

I am a licensed Personal Trainer trained in the human kinetic chain to work you out in all planes of motion. My class is designed to help you develop strength, stamina, endurance, power, speed, core strentgh, and all the while decreasing body fat and increasing lean body mass. I will have a different circuit set up to work upper and lower body at the same time.

You will learn how to use kettle bells, tires, sledge hammers, bands, sandbags, hurdles, TRX and so much more.

What is the benefit to you? Being that I am a personal trainer I have skills on how the muscles work and what imbalances you may have. I know how to work with your bodies needs to modify any exercise to help you be successful. Such as that dreaded area we call our ABS!!!!

On June 26th starting at 8:30 I will have set times where you can come for your first complimentary session. In this session I will be doing a series of testing to see how your body works and what compensations you may have. This will give me a base starting point so I know how to best help you during your class time. Also this information will help you know where your base starting point is.


Questions: 
Can I bring my kids? Yes, I will have a movie in the house, and my kids Tanner and Renee are 11 and 10 and they will play games, color, and help them with snacks.
 How do I sign up? Send me an email to fit4u.lp@gmail.com
How do I pay? I accept cash only. I have the square one but there is a $3.00 fee with it.
How many people in the class? This class is limited to 10 people for now! I want to give you the best attention I can.
What does the class cost for the month? $35.00
Can I bring a friend? Yes and you will get one session of personal training free a $50.00 value
Start Date? July 1, 2013
Can I do drop in? Yes the cost will be $6.00/class. I would love to do an assessment though please contact me on this. 

Location: 12534 NW Ashton DR, Banks, OR 97106
Days/Time: M-W 8:30-9:30 am
Contact Info: 503.-369-9090
Name: Leslie Peteron
Hurry and sign up while time slots last!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment